- PC with a webcam
- Windows 2000 or later; Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Graphics card with 64 MB of VRAM and pixel shaders or 4 texture units
- The game runs on all modern browsers, including IE, Firefox and Safari.
- GPU support for OpenGLES 2.0 is recommended
- The latest Unity Web Player (version 3.3.0f4 at time of writing) see http://unity3d.com/webplayer/
- The latest Flash Player (version 10.3 at time of writing)
- Inadequate light can cause problems! If the room is too light, close the curtains or blinds. If there is not enough light, put a small lamp next to your computer
- For a better result we suggest using an usb webcam and not an integrated webcam. Check that it is not in use by another program.
- If the game stops reacting (freezes), refresh the web page.
- If you encounter some problems with Unity Web Player installation, check your administrator rights. For more detailed information visit: http://unity3d.com/webplayer/.
- If you use a logitech™ webcam, check that the low light filter (“low-light filter”) is not selected.
- Webcam is not to be found. Check that it is not in use by another software, and make sure that you use an adequate driver version.
- The game is too slow. Your computer may be too old, check whether it matches the required configuration. You may also wish to try the game in an alternative web browser.